Nissrein Babiker Mohammed Babiker
Address : Bisha University , K.S.A
Nationality : Sudanese
E-mail : email@example.com
PhD In Information Technologies
Specialist Mobile Multimedia Networks February 2018
Council of applied science and technology
Sudan Academy and Sciences University
M.Sc In Computer Science and Information March 2012
Faculty: Engineering and Technology
B.Sc In Computer Science March 2004
Faculty: Computer science and Information
Sudan University of Science & Technology
Thesis title of PhD: Error Control Scheme for a Mobile Multimedia Networks.
Thesis Title of M.sc Design of a Bandwidth Management Algorithm for High Speed Wireless Networks
Published a scientific paper in the IEEE titled "Error Control For Mobile"
International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computers, Communication, Mechanical and Computing (EECCMC)
I worked as a lecturer (2013-2018)
At the King of Khalid University In Information System department for the period (2013 – 2015).
- At the Bisha University In Information System department for the period (2015 – 2019).
- At the Mughterbeen university in Sudan for the period (2011 – 2013).
Information Technology sector Duration 12 /7/2003 up to 2011.
- Supervisor of Training center
- Teaching courses in Introduction to the computer, Microsoft office and internet
- The fundamentals of networking, types and installation.
1 - Introduction to the computer sections (Business Administration - Biology - Information Systems)
2- Computer Applications (Business Administration Department)
3- Management Information Systems (Business Administration Department)
4. Systems Analysis and Design
5. Computer Networks
6- Internet technologies
8. Information System Security
9.Computing Ethics and society
12. Web applications
- “International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computers, Communication, Mechanical and Computing (EECCMC)” with IEEE conference January 2018.
- Conference for Internet Of Things (IOT) – Riyadh-KSA(28-30 Jan 2018)
- Workshop in “Intelligent Transportation System & Smart Grid”Riyadh-KSA(28-30 Jan 2018)
- Workshop in “IoT and Information Security" ,Riyadh-KSA(28-30 Jan 2018)
- Workshop in“IoT Asset Management” by Mr. Thamer Alathel,Riyadh-KSA(28-30 Jan 2018)
- Workshop in “Connected Retail: Enhance customer experience using retail IoT solutions” by Mr. Steve Dunb, Riyadh-KSA(28-30 Jan 2018)
- Workshop in “Integrated IOT Ecosystem, Potentials and Obstacles” by Mr. Hisham Abdulaziz Al Makhdoub, Riyadh-KSA(28-30 Jan 2018
- The 2nd Saudi International exhibition & Conference for Internet Of Things (IOT) held from 13 to 15 Feb 2019 at RICEC, Riyadh.
- Workshop in “Roadmap for Internet of Things”, by Dr. Lina Altoaimy.
- Workshop in “Introduction to Machine Learning & AI”, by Eng. Mohammed Abdul.
- Head of Information Systems Department (2013-2016)
- Development and Quality Coordinator, Department of Information Systems(2014-2017)
- Supervisor of e-learning unit at the College (2013-2019).
- Supervisor of academic guidance(2013-2019)
ü Application of Quality Standards (QM) in Designing E-Courses (Level) 6/2/1441H / 5/10/2019.
ü Workshop entitled "The annual review of the first strategic plan for the university 2022" .8/9/1440 H
ü Designing Educational Infographic 1st Level 4/8/1440 H
ü Workshop entitled "Institutional Accreditation" on 3/8/1440 H
ü A training course for Employing Blended Learning in Blackboard 14-15/6/1440 H
ü A training course from the Deanship of Development and Quality entitled Academic Performance Distinguish on 5/3/1440 H
ü Design and build electronic educational objects - strategies and tools. Dated 2/3/1440 H
ü A training course from the Deanship of Development and Quality entitled "Deepening the culture of quality" on 26/2/1440 H
ü Shams-Leadership Course in Open Learning Resources - Level II (Certified Member Certificate) 1439 H
ü Training Course Shams (Deanship of e-learning) Level I (certificate of a member of the Shams).on 1438 H
ü A training course entitled "Foundation Course" for e-learning system (Blackboard) at King Khalid University - Deanship of e-learning and distance education on 23/10/2014.
ü A training course entitled Basics of Blackboard - Building and Activation Bisha University - Deanship of e-learning
ü Training course entitled " Quality matters " (quality of electronic courses design)
ü Training Course (Blackboard Collaborator Ultra)
ü Workshop on development and quality (description and report of the course) King Khalid University Deanship of Academic Development and Quality.
ü Methods of Scientific Research 1 - 2/7/1435 H. King Khalid University Deanship of Academic Development and Quality
ü Self Development 9 - 10/6/1435 King Khalid University Deanship of Academic Development and Quality
ü Two-hour training course on the program of achievement (electronic program for administrative communication).
ü Award of Distinguish in e-learning for educational institutions at the level of Saudi universities - Members of the Saudi Resource Network "Shams" Department of production - University of Bisha 1439-1440 .
ü Certificate of appreciation from the Deanship of e-learning and distance education - to activate the level of e-learning and the achievement of standards effectively during the academic year 1438-1439 .
ü Acknowledgments from the Deanship of Admission and Registration at Bisha University to participate in the seventh scientific conference for the academic year 1436-1437H